Great marketing begins with extensive research. I use a mix of quantitative & qualitative techniques to find new and clever ideas that lead to sustained long term growth.
- Website analysis through Web Analytics tools
- Empathy Maps
- Digital market research
- Talking to sales and current customers
A strategy is a road map that will help us reach that long term growth. It tells you who you need to reach, with what message and where this is all taking place. I’m looking to create lasting connections between you, your prospects and your customers.
- Empathy based inbound marketing
- Unique value & selling proposition
- Content & message strategy
A strategy is a set of ideas, it’s nothing without implementation. Put my 21 years of online experience to work for your company. You’ll get refined campaigns that are set-up and maintained to create a lasting business value.
- Google, Facebook & other social advertising platforms
- E-Mail & Automation through Hubspot
- Content & website optimisation
Unreasonably good value
All of that sounds great Tim, but how much do you cost? I can be pretty open about all of that: it depends. Typically it ends up somewhere between 600 and 750 Euro for a full day. Rates go down for non-profits, and can be flexible depending on the type of project and duration.
That’s really good value because
- You can depend on over 20 years of online experience
- A track record of over 100 successful projects
- Flexibility in strategy, implementation and measurement